How to block and unblock numbers in a Verizon Account?
These steps do not apply to Prepaid accounts.
- Navigate to the Verizon Wireless website, enter the User ID or primary line’s 10-digit Cell Phone Number and Password then click Sign In.
To register, click Register then follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Navigate My Verizon > Manage Verizon Safeguards (under Plans & Services).
- Click the View Details & Edit.
A recording stating that the customer is unavailable is played if a call from a blocked number is received.
- Click Add Blocked Contacts.
Click See All Blocked Numbers, if present.
- Click Add Blocks.
- Select the option then click Add.
- Block Restricted, Unavailable and Private Numbers
- Block Outgoing 411 Directory Assistance Calls
- Name, Contact Info and Contact Type
Name is not required.
- Click See All Blocked Contacts.
- Select a phone number then click Delete.
- Click Delete.